2009-02-20

tgif?

Another Friday. I am still, even though I be in Vermont, quite the procrastinator. I was really looking forward to this weekend, just for its own sake and also to do those darn tax things that I always put off. But now I can't get around to anything except for hanging out with Elinor and wishing that we had some decaf around here!

Anyway, in more Vermonty news. We got a nice layer of snow last night, to make all of this sad old snow that's covering everything look a bit fresher... And just to counter my old fears of trying to get a job around these parts, I gave notice at my current job as I have accepted another one. I will now keeping Caitlin company on her commute to Montpelier everyday.

We are really missing Elinor though. Currently she spends about 10 hours a day, 4 days a week with the in-laws. now it will increase to about 11 hours a day 5 days a week. I think we have a good solution for further down the road, but for the time being we will just have to deal with it.

Speaking of Elinor, here she is...

4 comments:

Tricia said...

She is such a doll. As hard as being apart from that cutie must be, having the grandparents there to watch must be such a gift. And I am STILL dying to know where you all are working!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are breaking a fundamental law of blogging in saying you got a new job and not saying what it is (not to mention bucking a national trend in finding three jobs for two people in about 2 months). Are you working for the state now too?

Elinor sure looks like a little girl these days!

penguindevil said...

Nah, I never had anything happen with the state. I'm going to be working at a big Natural Foods Coop (yes, that again) called Hunger Mountain.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have both found jobs. WOW! ELINOR IS SO BIG! She's a real big girl now. Lots of love to you all including Mickey!!